Holiday Curb Appeal
Having a festive holiday house always brings a smile to people's faces. You do not have to be the Griswolds. A few seasonal items, some fresh evergreens, year round lanterns and red bows will do it.
A welcoming holiday mat is always a nice idea as well.
1) Place a fresh evergreen wreath on your front door with a red bow. To add a pop of color. And the aroma from the fresh wreath will bring a smile to guests faces.
2) Old skates or old fashioned wooden sled around? These are nice seasonal items that can be used as props. Just placed out side the front door with a red ribbon. Again for some color.
3) Outdoor lanterns with the new non flame battery operated candles are both beautiful and useful on the stairs.
4) A holiday door mat is functional, festive and welcoming.
5) Evergreen garland, fresh or artificial is nie as well to drap around the outside doorway or hand rails of the stairs.
Keeping the holiday decor simple makes a grand statement.